Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival 2014
It’s finally here from Friday 22nd until Sunday 31st August – ten days of great music, art, film, comedy and plenty more, all around the town.
We’ve only gone and got Miles and Erica headlining our High Street Stage on Sunday 24th, Comedy Extravaganza is back, this year at the Falcon, StreetArtDrop Letts is back from Friday with his trademark live abstract and street art drops and Camping is back at the EDG for 2014 too.
Saturday August 23rd there’s a great rock line up through the day at the EDG and an evening performance of classic album “Dark Side of the Moon” from Darkside from 7:30pm.
Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival is the biggest free festival in Shropshire. Music, Arts, Comedy, Film, Poetry and plenty more all around the district for ten days from August 22nd until August 31st and now in our ninth year.
We have loads of Music and Arts events going on all around the town for the whole ten days, including our own featured events:
- Photography Award exhibition and launch evening on Friday August 22nd at BamBoo Wine Bar
- Rock Festival at the Edgar Davies Ground and Short Film Festival at the Majestic Cinema, Bridgnorth on Saturday August 23rd.
- High Street Stage on Sunday August 24th which also runs alongside the fantastic Children’s Festival and Food Fair – something for all ages and all tastes.
- Quayside Stage on bank holiday Monday August 25th set against the breath taking backdrop of the river Severn
- Family Fun Day at the Castle Grounds and Comedy Extravaganza at the Castle Hall on Saturday August 30th
- Plus loads more to be announced.