Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival 2015
What an amazing 10 days we had in 2014, and now planning for our TENTH festival for 2015.
If you’d like to perform at our 2015 festival please head along to the registration form and send us your details – www.bridgnorthfestival.org.uk/musician-registration
Here are a few reviews from our 2014 Festival, our High Street Stage, Edgar Davies Ground Rock Festival, Photography Award and Exhibition and Short Film Festival at the Majestic Cinema, Bridgnorth.
If you’d like to get involved in any way, whether you’d like to help organise events, help with fundraising, come along on the day and help marshal, whatever you’d like to do to help out, we’d love to hear from you?
Bridgnorth Festival Limited is a not for profit company run by volunteers and we appreciate all the help we can get. Keep an eye on our website, Facebook page facebook.com/bridgnorthmusicandartsfestival and Twitter @BnorthFestival and we’ll share the dates of our meetings and updates towards next year’s festival.
Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival is the biggest free festival in Shropshire. Music, Arts, Comedy, Film, Poetry and plenty more all around the district for ten days from August 28th until September 6th in 2015 and now in our TENTH year.
We have loads of Music and Arts events going on all around the town for the whole ten days, including our own featured events:
- Photography Award exhibition and launch evening.
- Rock Festival at the Edgar Davies Ground and Short Film Festival at the Majestic Cinema, Bridgnorth on Saturday August 29th.
- High Street Stage on Sunday August 30th which also runs alongside the fantastic Children’s Festival and Food Fair – something for all ages and all tastes.
- Quayside Stage on bank holiday Monday August 31st set against the breath taking backdrop of the river Severn
- Family Fun Day at the Castle Grounds and Comedy Extravaganza at the Castle Hall on Saturday September 5th.